Section 1 describes how pubX gathers and applies information from end users in providing the pubX Services; Section 2 describes how pubX gathers and applies information about pubX Customers and the information pubX collects when a person visits and uses the pubX website; and Section 3 describes privacy policies that apply to both the information we collect from end users through the pubX Services and the information we collect from pubX Customers and visitors of our website.
Section 1: End User Information
The Information We Collect
When you interact with a website or app that uses the pubX Services, we may collect information about you and the ads you view or click. The pubX Services are designed to avoid collecting information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, or email address, or full IP address. The information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
• Information about your device, such as the type and model, manufacturer, operating system (e.g. iOS or Android), carrier name, Partial IP address, mobile browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari), applications using the pubX Services and the version of such applications
• Log information, including the app or website visited, session start/stop time, time zone, and network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular)
• Information that pubX Customers and other third parties have collected and share with pubX, such as information about activity in their services. This may include the content you view or searches you made, the language you prefer, or other non-personally identifying demographic or interest information, to help make the ads served to you more relevant.
• Information about ads served, viewed, or clicked on, such as the type of ad, where the ad was served, whether you clicked on it, and whether you visited the advertiser’s website or purchased the product or service advertised.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide and improve pubX Services, including for the following purposes:
• To allow pubX to allow pubX to make an estimation of the outcome of an advertising transaction
• Ad Reporting and Conversions: Reporting to publishers information about when and how ads were shown on their properties
• Serving ads: Allowing publishers to offer advertising inventory in their mobile apps and websites, and advertisers to bid on and fill that inventory.
• Providing and Improving Our Services: Auditing, researching, and analyzing data in order to maintain, protect, and improve our Services and develop new services, and to ensure that our technologies function properly.
pubX will not combine the non-personally identifiable information collected to provide the pubX Services with your personally-identifying information without your express consent.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We share the information we collect to provide and improve pubX Services, as follows:
• We share aggregate or non-personally identifiable information about the use of our Services with pubX Customers. For example, we also provide publishers reports about the types of ads served on their web properties.
• We share with partners who help with anti-fraud, quality, and security efforts to ensure the safety, security, privacy, and accuracy of the pubX ecosystem.
Privacy Practices of pubX Customers
Section 2: Data Collected from pubX Customers and on pubX’s Websites
To become a pubX Customer, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, including your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and company name. You also may be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on this website. Registration information is used to provide the pubX Services and to send promotional information about the pubX Services. To opt out of receiving promotional information, please follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of our promotional emails or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with account tools to access, correct, or modify personal information you have provided to us in association with your account. If you wish to delete your account, you may do so by contacting email@example.com or your account manager.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose information about pubX Customers when necessary to provide the pubX Services to them, such as for account inquiries or verification, or to enable participation in certain features of our mobile advertising exchange. Web Log Information
When you visit our websites, our servers automatically record certain information in our log files. This web log information includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, and cookie information. Like many websites, we use web log information, along with cookies, pixels, and similar technologies, to operate our websites, better understand how they are used, resolve technical problems, and enhance your experience on our sites.
Cookies are small files that websites place on your computer as you browse the web. A pixel is a small amount of code on a web page and is often used in connection with cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some sites may not function properly if you disable cookies.
Section 3: General Information
Information Provided by Third Parties
We may receive information about you from third parties, including pubX Customers, data partners, and our corporate family. This information may include, for example, browser cookie IDs, mobile device IDs, demographic or interest data, and content viewed or actions taken on a website or app.
Information Collected by Others
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may also share information when we have your consent to do so.
Confidentiality and Security
pubX has implemented reasonable security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Consent to Data Processing and Transfer
Irrespective of which country you live in, you authorize us to use your information in, and as a result to transfer it to and store it in, the United States and any other country where we, our service providers, and our pubX Customers operate. Privacy and data protection laws in some of these countries may vary from the laws in the country where you live.
Changes in Corporate Structure
If you have questions about this policy, or inquiries or requests regarding your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org